Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it rain, Let it rain

It feels like it is going to rain soon, you know that feeling of the air pressure changing and the smell of rain coming. I love that feeling, especially before a really heavy downpour or thunderstorm. I love the rain at the end of the day when all the washing is in and you have settled in for the night, but not sooner :)

Not a very exciting day today, just housework, that sort of thing.

My favourite radio DJ's came back on this morning, they had a three week holiday. I really love listening to their show during the week, when I am getting ready for the day. They have a show Mon to Fri, 6 am to 10am.

Also another show is starting back in about 5 Min's after about a month break, Shortland Street, it is a NZ drama. That I think has been going for about 17 or more years. Not the greatest of television but kinda addictive, with all the crazy storylines.

Mon 7:57 pm

No comments: