Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bit late but

anyway.... I am going to try and choose some new years resolutions.

ummmm

1. Stop eating choc and exercise, as I am 6 kg's heavier then when O was 6 months old. I feel quite depressed about it actually, I went out for dinner last night and tried on about 4 different outfits, before I found something that I was comfortable in. If you saw me in person you would tell me not to be stupid, I do not need to lose weight but the fact is, that I am not fitting any of my clothes now and I seem to be buying clothes that I don't look good in and I dont wear them, because my mind seems to be set at the size I have been for my whole life and I think that I will get back there soon. Bare in mind I have been saying this for about a year now, ha ha ha. I know what I have to do but I lack motivation, I cant be bothered exercising, I love food and I know I cant starve myself for long, so I have to come up with a plan. Anyway enough of this, I have never been this person to complain about weight, never, I remember in high school when my friends were dieting etc and I was like ha whats up with that, now I know how they felt.

2. To not sweat the small stuff, don't think I need to elaborate on this.

3. Get my book The Secret back off my friend, read it again and follow what it says.

4. To be a really good mother, to keep going on, the way I began.

5. To keep on track with study.

6. And to try and really get to know my self more, who am I? I think I have learnt heaps about myself this last couple of years (will explain more further, sooner or later why) but still need to know more, and I know that it may take years and it will, but I hope to learn more this year.

Goodnight Sat 8:02 pm

No comments: