Sunday, October 26, 2008

well its that

time of the week, I am off to work shortly. Last week was not to bad, as a fellow nursing student was on too. She is really nice and we worked together, which made things much easier. Tonight will be my 6th shift and I still feel like I don't really know how the place is run. I am confident with caring for the residents and all that stuff but not the exact schedule of the night and who does what, when etc.

It's pretty cold today, which is a bit strange. Yesterday we planted our vege gardens, so that was fun. My partner and I have separate ones because he wants to have a competition. That is so like him, there just vegetables but never mind.

I re read my essay yesterday, and found a spelling mistake and commas in the wrong places, and a couple of other mistakes. But I had already handed it in, so that was a bit annoying.

Opps look at the time, better go
Sun 2:37 pm

No comments: