Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time flies

I have only two days left of my practical placement, I cant believe I have been there for a month, it has gone so fast.

Life has been pretty hectic at the moment on the family/ home front, hence the reason I have not been posting much lately.

While I am here I will provide the most common adverse effects of drugs on the human body( hopefully it is a question in my exam next week)
1. Respiratory depression
2. Anaphylatic shock
3. Dizziness
4. Constipation
5. Hypertension
6. Hypotension
7. Oral candidiasis
8. Rash
9. Dry mouth
10. Nausea
11. Drowsiness and sedation
12. Fever
13. Photophobia
14. Stomatitis
15. Diarrhoea
16. Anogenital candidiasis
17. Vomiting
18. Blistering
19. Photo sensitivity
20. Postural hypotension

Goodnight
Tue 7:32 pm

No comments: