Tuesday, February 17, 2009

cruising on through

The week is going pretty good, I do not have to much to say. I have been pretty slack at blogging lately but will have a good catch up soon.

Had a pretty good day, I got a good start on an assignment. The classes were interesting today too. I am really loving communication, it is a real thinking class. I thought it was going to be the same old boring stuff again. You know the stuff you learn in high school about different kinds of communication (open, closed, body posture, eye contact, blah blah) but it is way more then that and it is really specific to nursing. I find myself really thinking about the activities and exercises we do and I am going to make a really good attempt to use everything I learn in my placement this year. A lot of the classes have focused on physical care in the past but this is a paper that really puts the icing on the cake, so to speak. I feel that it really helps to bring nursing care up from good to really good / excellent. If that makes any sense.

Night

No comments: