Sunday, September 7, 2008

Exam tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a drug calculations exam, you have to get 100% but it is only 20 questions, so should be pretty easy. I don't really think of it as an exam anyway seems to short to be called an exam.

We start back at school tomorrow after one week study break. I am not really looking forward to it. We have heaps of work to get through, and I get so tired of hearing the same people stress out each time, it gets really old and brings everyone down. Also the question asker's ( I know that is not really a word) are driving me crazy, it feels like no one learns anything because the lectures keep getting interrupted by questions.

Sorry for whining, I am still trying to get through my mental health portfolio, I want to have it finished by Wednesday, and then will start the next essay. We have three essays due on the 30Th Oct, so will need to decide which one to do first on Thursday. I like to give myself heaps of time to do assignments, I hate feeling stressed because time is ticking by.

On a more positive note we are into the 7Th day of spring and it has been beautiful, bit chiller yesterday, and we had the fire on but today is so sunny and warm. I always feel better when the weather gets warmer and brighter :)

No comments: