Monday, September 29, 2008

Time flys

It is my daughter S's 5th birthday on Sunday (5th) I cant believe she is going to be starting school. I am a little bit sad, but also really excited too. She is having a party on Sat, so it is going to be such a neat weekend.

I have written 1500 words for my Cystic Fibrosis essay, I want to have it all completed my wed (1st Oct), so I can start my next one. My goal is to have them all finished the week before I start my clinical placement on the 28th Oct. I am working 9 to 5:30 and there is no way I want to be stressing over essays at the same time as clinical. Plus we have out physical assessment competency on the Friday (day after our 3 essays are due) of our first week of clinical too. I so need to get some practice in for that at some stage. We will do resp, cardio, abdom or neuro assessment. We will pull one out of a hat. I am taking my partner big S in for that, he will be my patient. Fingers crossed I pass first time, I have for other competency's so feel a bit of pressure to keep it up.

Anyway better go, I drove to tech to spend the day here working on my essay.

No comments: