Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2,369

that's how many words so far, I spent 6.5 hours at tech yesterday, pretty good, except people kept coming and talking to me. So I did not get as much work done as I wanted to. This essay has taken a lot of research, I have 12 references so far and will have about 17 ( I dont know how that compares in other places around the world but here in NZ that is quite a lot for a 2nd year paper) by the time I have finished. I am really trying hard to do well in this essay, as so far I am not happy with the two marks I have received (B- and B) for my theory essay and mental health portfolio. Last semester I was getting mostly A- and A's. Something seems to be going wrong and I am a little disappointed with myself.

I am so tired, I have found a little room in the tech library with a computer but all I want to do is put my head down and go to sleep.

Well back to work, break over.

No comments: