Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yay!

I have four weeks off, while half the class go out on practical. The time I have off is for doing assignments and study. I go out in May for four weeks.

So I am starting off on a good foot. Tomorrow I am going to tech as normal like I normally would and after a meeting with my lecturer about the family study we have to do. I am going to get as much of my first assignment done as possible.

Then pick the kids up and do the housework, dinner, family thing. I want to go to tech as much as possible because if I just come home after dropping the kids off I know I will just muck around. I have just decided (right now on computer) that I am going to go to tech 3 days a week and the other 2 days will be spend here at home, doing bit of study and I have a few things around the house that I need to get done. However my main priority is my assignments. I have been given an amazing four weeks of study and I intend to use it. It could be so easy to sit back for four weeks and procrastinate.

Greys is on tonight :) yay!!!!

No comments: