Monday, April 19, 2010

Portfolio

My Internet has died, so unfortunately I am not able to get here as often as I would have liked, and school is soooo busy.

I am finishing my portfolio today, I have written over 6000 words which has been a bit overboard.

It is worth 60% of my final mark for the paper Leadership and Management.

I have one more week of study break and then am at a rest home with year one students for two weeks, then few more weeks study, then I am on electives and then I am finished. Arrrggghhh.

I will finish beginning of July and sit state July 20th.

Word of advice, if you have to put together a portfolio in your last year, start writing now, it is hard to be reflective on placements you did in year one. I wish I had recorded each experience as it happened, never mind.

3 comments:

ellen said...

I wouldn't stress too much about the portfolio. All that hard work and mine just sat on the desk next to me in the NETP programme interview. You are better off preparing for the questions they will ask. :)

The Future Missy Prissy RN said...

Miss you blogging!!! I am sure you will do well on everything!!

NZ MAORI SN said...

Thanks for the tip for the portfolio!! I will definatly do that!

You've come so far, it's awesome to see!

Good luck!!