Sunday, July 12, 2009

School is ...............

Pretty hectic, I have finished week one, which zoomed past.

In three weeks I have a literature review due. I have chosen the topic 'Best nursing practice in the administration of sucrose in neonates / premature infants'. I am not sure what angle I am taking for this and I still am not even sure on how to write a literature review, we have not had to do one yet.

Patho is good, very interesting, and the other paper middle and older adult (MOA) is ok. On the 31st of August I start working in ED for five weeks for my practicum placement. That will come up in no time, the last week went so fast.

3 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

sounds like school is a whirl wind for you too...hope you get a chance to enjoy ur summer

Order & Chaos said...

I wonder if you'll do your lit review the same as we do ours? If so it's like a running review of the sources you have compiled. You can try to go to the APA website to see if it helps? That is how we have to cite ours is with APA style, American Psychological Association. I don't know if this helps at all, probably not. Good luck on it though. Sounds like it's sure to be interesting!

RN2BE said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Yes we follow APA style here too, I will have a look at that website too thankyou.